The best things come in pairs which is why today we’re bringing you a Twin Spin slot machine review. This retro-inspired title comes with uniquely linked reels, and really packs a punch when it comes to its RTP and volatility settings. Keep on reading to find out more.
Twin Spin Slot Details
Let’s kick off our Twin Spin slot review by bringing you the nitty gritty details of the game. Twin Spin is a Net Entertainment online slot that features a classic 5X3 layout. There is no bonus round or free spins, but it does have synchronising reels, which means that each spin will land identical symbols on two to all five reels.
The retro-Vegas atmosphere is clear from the outset, with the tacky yet subtle lounge music that plays throughout the game serving as a first hint. Although some game's background music can rapidly become tiresome, this is not the case here.
The visuals are also rather good. The random lighting that appears around the board adds a wonderful touch, so keep an eye out for it. The overall design of the screen and controls, as well as the symbols used, are ideal for the theme.
Speaking of symbols, the following are used in the Twin Spin slot:
- Diamond: Awards 50, 250, and 1000x your wager
- 7: Awards 30, 150, and 500x your wager
- BAR: Awards 15, 100, and 400x your wager
- Bell: Awards 10, 75, and 250x your wager
- Cherries: Awards 10, 75, and 250x your wager
- A, K, Q: Awards 4, 15, and 40x your wager
The Twin Spin game has a fantastic RTP of 96.6% which is well above the market average of 96%. This does come with a high volatility rating though, so be prepared for a bit of a challenge when playing this title.
How To Play Twin Spin
To play the Twin Spin slot just follow these quick and easy steps:
- Load the Twin Spin online slot at Mega Casino. This can be done on any device including on the go via the Twin Spin mobile slot.
- When the slot is loaded set your bet level using the bet selector, and then set the coin value using the coin selector. This will reveal the amount of coins you’ll be wagering per spin.
- If you want to play the Twin Spin slot online at its maximum wagering setting then you can click the ‘max bet’ button to play the Twin Spin slot at its maximum wagering settings.
- Once you’re happy with your wager its time to spin the reels. The aim of the game is to land three or more matching symbols across a payline. All payouts will be made in accordance to the paytable.
There’s a variety of settings used in the Twin Spin casino slot and here’s a run down of what all the buttons do:
- Spanner: This open the game panel of the Twin Spin slot UK.
- Intro Screen: This will toggle the instruction screen on and off.
- Space Bar Spins: This can set the Twin Spin slot machine to spin using the space bar.
- Game History: This will show the outcomes of your previous spins on the Twin Spin game.
Twin Spin Slot Game Features
The Twin Spin game has the following combination of slot bonuses:
Only the second through fifth reels will include wild symbols. They resemble the word "wild" and can be used to replace any other symbol, allowing you to win bigger prizes.
NetEnt's Twin Reel feature is a one-of-a-kind feature that works as follows:
- The Twin Spin reels have identical twin reels that are adjacent to one another and linked together for each spin.
- These reels may extend to become triple, quadruple, or quintuple reels throughout your spin.
- On any of the five reels, the dual reels can appear.
- The number of linked reels is determined at random and varies with each spin.
Twin Spin Verdict
So, what’s the final verdict? Well, here at Mega Casino we’re pretty head over heels for this title. We love that Twin Spin has dared to be different with its format while still providing a cohesive theme and engaging game play. So, if you’ve enjoyed out Twin Spin online slot review sign up and play today at Mega Casino.