Enter a world of shady organisations and secrets with The Shadow Order slot from Push Gaming. This title follows a mystical ancient order which uses magic to solve mysteries and solve problems. It’s a memorable design, but is there any more to the game than this? Let’s find out what this group is hiding in this The Shadow Order slot review.
The Shadow Order Slot Details
Push Gaming deserves a lot of credit for the design of The Shadow Order game. Each member of the titular group is brought to life with top-quality 3D graphics, and there are some really smooth animations that help to kick the game up a notch. A suitably mysterious soundtrack plays while you spin the slot’s
How To Play The Shadow Order
There is nothing too mysterious about the gameplay of The Shadow Order slot. The game uses a slightly enhanced 5x5 grid, allowing players to win on 25 different paylines. Whenever a win is formed, a Cascading mechanic kicks in. All symbols from the win are removed and more symbols drop into their spot. This continues to happen until there are no winning combos left.
The stake is adjusted at the bottom of the screen, with a minimum bet of £0.10 and a maximum of £100, making it suitable for 99% of budgets.
The underlying numbers here are strong too. The slot offers a maximum win of 25,471x the player’s bet. The RTP adjusts depending on how many character features are available. The max RTP in the game is 96.98% with all four players unlocked.
You can also uncover all of this using The Shadow Order mobile slot. Push Gaming has done a great job of condensing all of the fun and action onto the smaller screen, with the phone being supported on both Android and iOS operating systems.
The Shadow Order Slot Game Features
The Shadow Order are a mysterious organisation, but if you can get them onside, then you may be granted access to some of their special powers in the form of The Shadow Order bonus features.
Players will quickly notice orb symbols being made at the top of the reels during the game. These are charged by cascades and when they are full, they will drop onto the grid. If they land in one of the highlighted positions, they will trigger their respective bonuses:
- Orb of Destruction: This is the blue orb. It destroys all low-paying symbols and allows new ones to fall onto the grid.
- Orb of Creation: This is the green orb. It will add 3-6 Wilds to the grid in random positions.
- Orb of Preservation: This is the purple orb. It holds the highest-paying symbol on the grid there and removes all other symbols. It then triggers a cascading sequence that will finish when no more of the symbol land on a spin.
The character features are randomly triggered during gameplay. They will occur at the end of a spin.
- Character 1: This charges up an orb and clears the top row, allowing the orb to fall onto the reels.
- Character 2: This transforms selected lower-paying symbols into higher-paying ones and recalculates the board.
- Character 3: Adds one Wild symbol to each reel.
- Character 4: Removes all low and mid-paying symbols and triggers a cascade without them on the reels.
If players get all three orbs in their markers, then the Bonus Spins are launched. During the round, the orbs remain active on the reels. A cumulative multiplier is added whenever an orb reaches its collection tile.
The Shadow Order Verdict
Push Gaming is a very creative developer, and The Shadow Order online slot game is a great example of this. The theme of the slot is really cool, and it ties this in smartly with the bonus features, all of which are innovative and bring something fun to the table. The Shadow Order online slot is definitely one worth investigating.