Slingo games are all the rages these days, and the Slingo company has teamed up with Inspired Gaming to give players an exciting bonus-packed title. The Slingo Centurion slot game takes players back into Ancient Rome and invites them to march alongside an army as it advances to Rome. Let’s see if the game itself has the strength to deliver when it arrives in this Slingo Centurion review.
Slingo Centurion Slot Details
Slingo Centurion is another well-designed title from the team at Slingo. The game is set in the heart of Ancient Rome, with a beautiful temple sitting in a field behind the reels. The reels themselves are held up by two Roman columns, with several other little quirks from the time period sprinkled throughout the game as well.
The action here unfolds across a 5x5 grid, with the additional Slingo numbers reel located underneath it. There are no traditional paylines, but there are 12 Slingo lines that players can fill in to unlock features and hopefully land a part of the 500x the
How To Play Slingo Centurion
For newcomers to Slingo games, the set-up is simple. The games combine elements of both slot games and bingo. At the start of the game, players will choose their stake, with a minimum of £0.10 and a maximum of £25 being available. Once they have wagered their stake, players will be given 10 spins.
On each spin of the reel, different numbers will land. If those numbers correspond with spots on the grid, then they will be marked off with a star. If a player fills a line, this is called a Slingo. The idea of the game is to fill all of the lines to win the top prizes.
The Centurion Slingo game has an RTP of 95% and has been given a medium volatility rating from Slingo. The game can be accessed on mobile devices, with the simple set-up working really nicely when it makes the jump to the smaller screen.
Slingo Centurion Slot Game Features
Slingo games always come packed with special features, and the Slingo Centurion slot is no different. The following are all available in the game.
Wild Joker and Devil Symbols
Anyone who has played a Slingo game before will recognise the Joker and the Devil symbols. The former of these acts as a wild allowing you to pick a symbol from the row above, while the Devil just fills a spot on the reel, preventing you from landing a win from it.
Slingo Line Wins
Completing a line in the game rewards a ‘Slingo’. Once you hit five Slingos, you will start to unlock the following bonus rounds:
- Reelus Maximus: This is the first bonus and it is unlocked after five Slingos. Colossal symbols are added to the reels, boosting your chances of a win.
- Prizes on Parade: Six Slingos unlocks this one. Players must attempt to stop a light on the highest multiplier they can.
- Caesar’s Bonus Spins and Red Caesar’s Spins: These are unlocked after seven and eight Slingos respectively. Extra spins on the grid are handed out and increased multipliers are added. For the Red version, there are even more added to the reel.
- Road to Rome and Road to Rome Red: This is a trail game where players must roll dice to advance, unlocking multipliers and extra wins along the way.
- Wild Power Spins: This is for a full house. Extra wilds are added and super spins are rewarded, providing the chance to land the maximum win.
Slingo Centurion Verdict
If you love slots and you love bingo, then Slingo Centurion is an absolute must. This delightful Slingo game comes stacked with bonus features as well as innovative and enjoyable gameplay that runs smoothly on both desktop and mobile. This is one of many top Slingo titles you will find at Mega Casino, and it’s fair to say, it’s one of the best.