Blueprint Gaming invites you to take a trip to Skull Island to hang out with a much more mellow version of King Kong. This fun slot game reimagines the eighth wonder of the world as a chilled-out, presumably retired gorilla who wants to while away the hours drinking cocktails and snoozing. Of course, he still has some life in him though, and he comes to life throughout the game to provide players with some good bonus features and more. Let’s find out exactly what those features are in this King Kong Cash review.
King Kong Cash Slot Details
King Kong Cash introduces players to a much different version of Kong from what they know. In this game, the formerly scary gorilla spends his time snoozing next to the reels, only coming to life when he wants to give you a helping hand.
Thankfully, you won’t need much of a helping hand getting used to the gameplay here. The slot takes place on a standard 5x3 grid with 20 paylines. All of the symbols here are funny creatures that inhabit Skull Island including a parrot, a crocodile, and a rhino, among others.
The King Kong Cash RTP is a solid, though fairly unspectacular 95.79%, with the game being considered low-medium volatility.
How To Play King Kong Cash
Players can spin the reels in King Kong Cash on both desktop and mobile devices, with the game being fully optimised to work on Android and iOS operating systems. To play the game, you will need to choose your stake, with a low of £0.20 being available, and a high of £500, which should be enough to please both high-rollers and more conservative players like. The slot also comes with a standard autospin feature that allows players to adjust their winning and staking options.
King Kong Cash Slot Game Features
Blueprint Games has gone to town when it comes to the King Kong Cash bonus features. There is an array of bonuses that make adjustments to the reels and reward players with some good payouts.
Base Game Bonuses
The first set of bonuses is triggered when Kong randomly awakes from his slumber during the base game.
- King Kong Streak: A respin feature where Kong locks a winning combination in place and respins the reels. This will continue as you continue to win.
- Banana Cannon Wilds: Kong jumps up with a big cannon and adds extra wilds to the reel for the next spin.
- Golden Barrel Super Spin: Barrels are thrown onto the reel by Kong and they will transform into the same symbol. This can lead to some nice big winning combinations.
- Bonus Boost: Additional bonus symbols are added to the reels of the game to help you trigger one of the bonus wheel features.
The other bonuses in the game are triggered when you land three or more bonus symbols. When this happens, you will get to spin a bonus wheel and be rewarded one of five features.
- Barrel Blast: This is a matching game where you need to match three cash prizes to win.
- King Kong Trail: A progression-based game where you have to advance up to win more prizes.
- Empire Free Spins: Ten free spins taking place on the Empire state. This set of reels comes with modifiers and extra wilds.
- Golden Free Spins: Ten free spins on an expanded grid. You can continue to land more fre spins by landing golden monkey symbols.
- Big Money Bonus: This is another pick-me style game, with players being able to win up to 1,000x their stake.
King Kong Cash Verdict
King Kong Cash shows that Blueprint Gaming understands exactly what it takes to make an engaging slot game. This is a slot that is full of fantastic bonus features, as well as an amusing theme and some simple gameplay in the base game. This is one of our favourite slots here at Mega Casino and one that is definitely worth a spin or two.